As a consultancy, we provide many of the same services as public relations agencies. We're here to protect, enhance / build your reputation. We measure ourselves by the value, and breadth, of effective service we provide. We only take on just a few clients at a time instead of the other way around - assuring you our full attention.
Strategic Level Programs
- Message development and synchronization programs
- Product positioning
- Press materials, op-eds, business, promotional, AP compliant news releases, etc.
- Traditional & digital newsletters, brochures, magazines, internal products, etc.
- Assist with the development and placement of bylined articles (to fit particular vertical industries).
- Editing services
-- We can help you communicate a unique perspective about your product, service or issue and help position you as a thought leader in your industry.
- Research, identify and pursue scheduled editorial opportunities.
- Schedule / manage face-to-face press and analyst briefing / interviews / press conference management.
- Create an aggressive outreach program to targeted members of the media.
- Develop AP compliant press releases and distribution (success stories, new product, product improvement, customer wins / contract agreements, partner / affiliate endorsements, ongoing corporate strategies, etc.).
- Develop/review media kit materials (hard copy and on-line) to include corporate backgrounder, executive bios, industry white paper, product fact sheets and other pertinent materials as required.
- Training: media relations, crisis response
- Media monitoring
- Develop top-tier business and vertical media list targets.
- Crisis planning / management
We provide one-time-only, short term or long term public relations / public affairs consulting services for existing in-house programs or development of in-house programs.
- 3d Party Inspection of existing in-house programs
- Crisis Management Readiness Analysys & Recommendations
- PR/PA Program Analysys & Recommendations
- PR/PA Product Analysys & Recommendations
- PR/PA Standard Operating Procedures Analysys & Recommendations
Event Planning / Consultation
(Training, Conferences, Seminars, Trade, Product launches, Ribbon Cutting, Awards, Etc.)
We view event planning much more than just achieving a successful meeting or conference. We see it as an opportunity, and catalyst, for strategic marketing and leverage it to the fullest extent as a communications tool with your target audience.
We have valuable experience managing myriad details making large symposiums to small meetings that are memorable and strategically communicable events.
- Registration, hotel booking, management of exhibition floor space, booth/exhibiter
- Concept, brand, logistics, coordination, technical, communication products
- Run of Show development for events
- Protocol services
- Event Photography
Research & Analysis
- Media placements / broadcasts / speeches, etc.
- Measurements of our effectiveness
Using many of the same public relations tools, public affairs is a more surgical and strategic outreach with the goal to influence the attitudes of your key audiences, stakeholders or representatives, thus preserving and building / advancing your reputation.
We provide supplemental services to existing PR/PA programs from one-time-only to retainer services.
Red Rock Canyon is located 17 miles west of the Las Vegas Strip on Charleston Boulevard/State Route 159. The area is visited by more than two million people each year. The unique geologic features, plants and animals of Red Rock represent some of the best examples of the Mojave Desert.